On May 19, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce will hold its inaugural Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Summit at Infinite Energy Forum. Presented by Georgia Power, the summit will offer business professionals the opportunity to talk and learn about DE&I as growth drivers. Interested participants can register to attend in-person or online. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Along with AT&T Georgia President Venessa Harrison and Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners Chair Nicole Love Hendrickson, the program will feature two panel discussions led by trailblazers in DE&I, including:
- Sloane Drake, vice president of Human Resources, Georgia Power
- Kevin Greiner, president and CEO, Gas South
- Sara Irvani, CEO, Okabashi
- Moderator: Aisha DeBerry, founder, ADJ Consultants
- Rene Alegria, president and CEO, MundoHispanico.com
- Keyra Johnson, chief diversity and inclusion strategist, Delta Air Lines
- Sue Schmidlkofer, diversity, equity & inclusion director, UPS
- Moderator: Doug Jenkins, Metro North Region director, Georgia Power
The summit will conclude with awards presented to organizations and leaders that are championing DE&I in the workplace and in the community.
One of the panelists, Gas South President and CEO Kevin Greiner, is Georgia Trend’s 2021 Most Respected Business Leader. Find out more about him and his community commitment in this month’s feature, “Growth and Engagement.”
The post Gwinnett Chamber to hold Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit appeared first on Georgia Trend Magazine.