Last week, Partnership Gwinnett and its collaborator Gwinnett Technical College announced the winners of the 10th annual Movers & Makers Awards at a ceremony held at the Infinite Energy Forum. The awards honor the county’s top manufacturing, processing and supply chain companies.
More than 200 community leaders and industry experts attended the ceremony in person and virtually. According to Partnership Gwinnett, a public-private initiative dedicated to bringing capital investment and new jobs to the county, the event is the largest of its kind in the state.
The 2021 honorees for Manufacturer of the Year, based on size in Gwinnett County, are:
- Porter Steel Inc., Lilburn, (1-99 employees)
- GF Health Products Inc., Atlanta, (100-199 employees)
- WIKA USA, Lawrenceville, (200+ employees)
The 2021 Supply Chain Pioneer of the Year award winners, based on size, are:
- The Cutting Board Company, Norcross, (1-49 employees)
- Peachtree Packaging & Display, Lawrenceville, (50+ employees)