Regional builder reveals special incentives at select communities throughout metro Atlanta representing up to $50,000 in savings on designated inventory!
To welcome Autumn and provide Atlanta homebuyers with an opportunity to be in a new home in time to greet trick-or-treaters or welcome loved ones to Thanksgiving dinner in their new dining room, Paran Homes is debuting extraordinary incentives at many of its communities throughout metro Atlanta for a limited time. Proclaiming it a Fall “Festival” of Savings, the regional homebuilder is offering everything from thousands of dollars off desirable design options to “Any Way You Want It” savings that the buyer can apply toward blinds, appliances, closing costs or a price reduction to agent and broker incentives. For the right pairing of home buyer and home, those savings could equate up to an astounding $50,000.
The following Paran Homes communities are included in the Fall “Festival” of Savings:
- Magnolia Court – Featuring new homes in Marietta priced from the high $400s, this stunning Cobb County community is showcasing $15,000 Any Way You Want It + 50% off Design Options Incentives for a limited time*
- Seaboard Junction – Boasting villa-inspired new homes in Loganville for active adults priced from the high $200s, this lifestyle-centric 55+ community is offering $7,500 Any Way You Want It on select home sites OR $5,000 in Design Options for presales for a limited time*
- Heritage Pointe – Representing single-family new homes in the heart of Lawrenceville priced from the high $200s, this Gwinnett County community is offering THREE great incentives that include $3,000 Any Way You Want It + Buy Now and Receive up to $5,000 IN CLOSING COSTS + $1,500 Brokers Incentive for a limited time*
- Millwood Farms – Priced from the Low $400s, Cobb’s Millwood Farms is representative of one of Paran Homes’ newest communities. In addition to gorgeous new single-family homes in Marietta, this community offers Buy Now and Receive $7,500 in Design Options for a limited time*
- Oakleigh Pointe – Featuring new single-family homes in Dallas priced from the low $300s, this stellar Paulding County community is offering Up To $30,000 Any Way You Want It incentive for a limited time*
- The Lakes of Franklin Goldmine – Nearing close-out, this beautiful community of new homes in Cumming priced from the mid-$300s is offering Up to $15,000 in savings on select inventory homes for a limited time*
- Sweetwater Landing – This posh Powder Springs community of homes priced from the low $300s is offering Up to $20,000 Any Way You Want It on select home sites for a limited time*
- Kingsland – This incredible South Fulton community of homes priced from the mid-$200’s offers accessibility to Hartsfield-Jackson International Atlanta Airport along with Up to $3000 in Design Options for a limited time*
- Traditions of Braselton – This exciting, amenity rich, master-planned community of new homes in Jackson County priced from the low $200s to $700s+ is kicking off Fall with Up to $50,000 in Savings + $5,000 in Closing Costs on select homes for a limited time*
To learn more about Paran Homes and its growing collection of beautiful communities throughout metro Atlanta, please visit www.paranhomes.com.
*Most offers valid on contracts for select inventory. Ratified contracts must be written and signed by 9/30/19 to be eligible. “Any Way You Want It” savings to be used on blinds, refrigerator, additional closing costs or price reduction. Some Design Option incentives are available on Presales only. Other inventory homes incentives vary. Closing cost incentives available through approved lender only. Broker bonus valid at closing only. Some other restrictions may apply. See onsite sales consultant for further details. Offers subject to change without notice.
The post Paran Homes Launches Fall “Festival” of Savings in Atlanta appeared first on Atlanta Real Estate Forum.